This page is under (constant) development. Its aim is to simply groups together the pages and articles I’ve done that you might find useful or helpful in your (female) BJJ Journey.
BJJ Gi’s and Equipment
- Female Gi Suppliers
- Female Gi Buying 101
- How to Tie (and Wash) Your Belt
- BJJ Gi Reviews
- BJJ Gear Reviews
Competition – Tips & Advice
- Why You Should Compete in BJJ (at least once!)
- Entering Competition – The things nobody tells you….
- Referee’s Decisions
- Your Ideal Weight for BJJ Competition
- Weight Management without being a Party Pooper!
- Intermittent Fasting for Women
- Default Medals in BJJ
Bumps, Bruises, Beauty & Health
- Women & BJJ – Periods
- Improve Your Grappling Every Time You Pee!
- CBD Oil in BJJ
- Using a Chiropractor
- Finger Taping and Hand Care in BJJ
- Make Up and BJJ
- BJJ Girl Problems – Jits Hair
- Black Eye – Tips and Tricks
- Bruises 101